Hepatitis B vaccine is indicated for active immunization against Hepatitis B infection in subjects considered at risk of exposure to HBV positive material.
ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
Pediatric dose vaccine: 10 mcg dose (in 0.5 ml suspension) is recommended for neonates, infants, children and adolescents upto 19 years of age.
Adult dose vaccine: 20 mcg dose (1.0 ml suspension) is recommended for adults aged 20 years and above
- A series of 3 shots can prevent this serious disease
- 6, 10, 14 weeks for infants
- 0, 1, 6 months for children, adolescents and adults
- 0, 1, 2 months (for rapid protection)
- Each ml dose contains
- Purified Hepatitis-B surface antigen 20 mcg
- Adsorbed on Aluminium hydroxide, Al+++ ≤ 1.25 mg
- Preservative: ≤ 0.01% Thiomersal
Box of 10 ampoules of 0.5 ml each
Box of 10 ampoules of 1 ml each
Box of one 10 ml MD vial